How to Help / Donate
Emergency Response Fund
Many of you are doing what you do best — asking how you can make a difference in the lives of others. We have begun an Emergency Response Fund to support our front-line care providers. Giving to this fund supports the area of greatest need, a flexible and fast moving lifeline to caring for our community during this COVID-19 emergency.
Some ways your Emergency Response Fund donation may be used include:
- Increased costs of vital supplies and personal protective equipment such as N95 masks, gloves, face masks and gowns
- Emergency staffing expenses for necessary overtime for the clinical personnel needed and responding to sudden surges in patient volume
- Host a meal for our ER department or nursing unit
- Purchase a lounge/sleep chair for a nursing unit
- Donate to our Employee Hardship Fund to pay for employees who are struggling to pay their utilities, mortgage, child care and other vital expenses due to lost work or closed services resulting from the coronavirus.